Sunday, June 20, 2010

Deviled Eggs




This is my first blog from the iPad...
Not the easiest but something I think I'll get used to.

I made these delights yesterday morning to have back at the lake house after a day of boating with Jeff and Marie.
These are always a favorite and get gobbled up quickly!!

- eggs
- mayonnaise (I use Best Foods Light)
- dijon mustard
- paprika

Put the eggs in a sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Salt the water liberally and boil for 12 minutes.

Let eggs cool until you can easilly handle them. Peel the eggs and slice each in half. Put the yolks in a bowl. Add mayonnaise to the yolks until creamy. Add a small amount of dijon mustard and mix to taste. For this batch I used 5 eggs, about 3 tablespoons mayo and a teaspoon Dijon. Once the flavor is good, fill each white with a scoop of filling and sprinkle with paprika.

Super easy and always a big hit. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. mmm I had the pleasure of tasting one or two of these and they are divine! Definitely rivals my late grandmother's!

    ReplyDelete